Malawi Electoral Commission Accredits CCSS
CCSS has been accredited by Malawi Electoral Commission to provide civic education to the 2019 elections.
What is the value proposition for CCSS?
- It has experts who have provided technical services to the Malawi elections since 2004 on several electoral related technical services including international observation:
- Training of women aspirants and candidates
- Training of Multiparty Liaison committees (MPLC)
- Training of poll agents for domestic election observation
- Training of journalists in elections reporting.
- Documentation of best practices
- Participated in the donor /Malawi government coordination meetings on elections between 2007 to 2014
- Participated in the 50:50 campaign since its inception.
What are we offering?
Malawi led, Professionalism, innovation (thinking outside the box), impartiality, inclusiveness and understanding context (what works? And why?).